Show Us Where You Live, Humpback
- Explores our similarities to humpback whales: in a charming and thoughtful way that helps children better understand the natural world and their place in it.
- Encourages connection to the natural world
- Lyrical prose by a critically acclaimed author: Written by acclaimed children’s book author Beryl Young, who is the author of seven critically acclaimed children’s books.
- Beautiful and captivating illustrations will leave readers dreaming of the world they share with these marvelous creatures.
- Includes facts throughout: Facts about Humpback whales are woven throughout the text.
- Curriculum-based: Supports curriculum related to ecosystems and webs of life for grades 2-3
- Includes a Companion Teacher’s Guide. Perfect for guided, at-home learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Guided Reading Level: M
Common Core State Standards
Next Generation Science Standards
2-LS4.D: Biodiversity and Humans